Welcome to the 2nd Annual Lion’s Jaw Performance + Dance Festival!
Please look through our registration packages carefully when choosing what works for you.
NOTE: If you choose to sign up for one of the two Intensives, please understand your attendance is expected for the entirety of the Festival during that class.
If you are unable to attend the entire time, we ask that you opt out. Space is extremely limited for this event and priority for the two Intensives goes to those that can attend the complete Festival.
We also ask that you sign the Liability & Photo Release Form when you register.
This Festival will be filmed and it’s important that we have that release prior to accepting your registration fee.
The Liability & Photo Release Form is available HERE. Please sign and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The more people that do this the easier/faster/smoother registration day will run!
Thank you and feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
Please Pay using the Paypal buttons below:
This all inclusive pass includes:
- Choice of one Intensive
- Access to all associated Classes, Labs and Events
- Free admission to all Performances
- Choice of one Intensive [Keith Hennessy or Ishmael Houston Jones]
- Access to Open Jam, After Hours Events, “The Thing” and all Monday events
Wednesday Opening Circle/Intro – FREE
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Day Pass – $70
Monday Shake/Closing Circle – FREE
This includes access to:
- All Classes on the day of your purchased pass [Not including intensives]
- Purchase of one or more day passes also includes access to all Wednesday events, “The Thing” and all Monday events
Pay at door on day of Class/Lab
This includes access to one Class or Lab. Available Day-of Only. space permitting (priority goes to full festival and day-pass holders)
CANCELLATION POLICY • In the event that the Festival, or any portion of the Festival, is cancelled, we will refund the entire registration fee of pre-registered participants. If we cancel an event part-way through, we will pro-rate that refund.
• If a registered participant withdraws from an event more than two weeks before the event, we will fully refund their registration fee.
• If a registered participant withdraws less than one week before the event, no refund will be issued. Also applies to no-show, (but please let us know so we can plan better!)
If you have questions reach out, we love to help in any way possible! Please contact us at email@example.com